Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health Connections is a new online publication for all employees throughout the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health System.
The goal of this quarterly publication is to help us all connect on a basic, human level—to better understand what it means to be a part of a growing, thriving health system.
The content is based on information that you provided to us in the first-ever, system-wide survey that we conducted last fall. In that survey, we asked you what kinds of information about the system you want to have. Here’s what you told us:
- Announcements about what is happening throughout the system.
- Information about our organizational structure.
- Messages from our system leaders.
- Examples of how we can work together to care for the patients in our communities.
- News and events from each member organization.
We welcome your feedback as we launch this publication. If you have story ideas, questions or suggestions, please send them to Connections@hitchcock.org, or contact Anne Clemens, Managing Editor at Elizabeth.Anne.Clemens@hitchcock.org.